Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Grey's Anatomy!


Over the weekend some of my friends and I rented one of the seasons of Grey's Anatomy at the library. First of all I never knew that you could rent whole seasons of shows at the library which is great! Second of all I have become totally addicted to the show. On Friday night we watched the first four episodes of the show together. The next day though I watched almost the rest of the season by myself because I was so addicted!!! For those of you who haven't seen Grey's Anatomy it is a medical drama. It is about a bunch of doctors who work at one the the biggest hospitals in the nation, Seattle Grace Hospital. Many of the characters have romances too. I think that me and my friends are going to watch it again this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Grey's Anatomy! I had a post about it too a couple months ago! It's such a good series, and it's so interesting. It's the perfect mixture of drama and life lessons. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show too! It is very addicting and once you start watching the episodes you just don't want to stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Grey's Anatomy! good choice! :) you get so addicted to it easily!

    ReplyDelete