Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Movies from my childhood


Recently, I have been obsessed with watching old movies and shows from when I grew up. I went home this weekend to visit my boyfriend and we couldn't stop talking about the old Disney movies like Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Toy Story, Aladdin, and many more. We found our old VHS's that were from our childhood and started watching the movies. I personally think that growing up during the 90's was one of the best times to grow up. I grew up with classic movies and TV shows that will probably never get old. Disney has some of the best movies, and I think that for Christmas I might ask my parents to get me some of the old Disney movies on DVD, because all my old movies are still on VHS.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, growing up in the 90s was the best! I love the classic disney movies too, especially The Lion King and Aladdin. They definitely don't make Disney movies like they used to :(

    ReplyDelete