Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall time is here!


I went home for fall break and I did a lot of fall festivities. On Friday I went to Brown County in Nashville, Indiana. While I was there I did a lot of shopping and then I went to the State Park and went on some short hikes. It was the perfect time to go because all of the leaves were just starting to turn yellow and red. While I was in town I went into a lot of the local shops to buy caramel corn, peanut brittle, fudge, and taffy. On our way back home from Brown County we stopped to buy a pumpkin and apple cider at a place called The Apple Orchard which is close to my house. The workers told us the cider is made daily and when I tired it it was really good! I went home and carved my pumpkin after I got it! I carved Winnie the Pooh into my pumpkin! It turned out well, even though it was hard to do. The only part I messed up on was his right eye, but I think the rest looks good! It was just nice to have the fall weather and all of the fall foods and festivities to do when I went home over break.

No comments:

Post a Comment