Monday, October 18, 2010

GO IRISH!


This weekend I went to the Notre Dame football game. My boyfriend goes to school there and I went up to visit him for the weekend and to go to the game. It was funny because Ball State played Western Michigan the weekend before Notre Dame played them. It was a big difference because one Notre Dame beat Western Michigan 44-20 and the day was filled with much more festivities. It was a great weekend for the game because it was in the mid 60's and sunny without any clouds in the sky and the leaves were changing colors and falling on the ground. When we got on campus for the game I went to visit the grotto, see the band play, and got some pictures in from of the Golden Dome. My was able to sit in the student sections and do pushups for the touchdowns. It was a great win for Notre Dame too! After the game, I went to mass at the Basilica. I love to go to mass at the Basilica, because it is so beautiful. I especially love old churches that are more traditional. Overall it was a great weekend and a great win for the Irish!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous that you get to visit your boyfriend at Notre Dame. I have heard that it is a beautiful campus but I have never been there. I think its because no one that I am close with goes to school there. I would like to see more pictures of the campus if you have them :)

    ReplyDelete