Monday, October 4, 2010

Disney World


I just found out that I get to Disney World over spring break! I am so excited. My grandparents live in Florida so I will also get to stay with them (and use them for a hotel ;) ). I have been to Disney World twice, but they last time I went I was 12. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom because it has all of the Disney characters. My favorite Disney movie is Aladin, so I hope that I can get my picture taken with Aladin and Jasmine. My favorite ride is the tea cups because I think that they are cute and fun to spin around in. Yay for Disney World! I also love some of Walt Dinsey's quotes. My favorite one is "all of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them". Disney World is a place where you can feel like a kid again and just have fun. No one can have a bad time at Disney World!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! I've only been to Disney World once, and I was in 7th grade, but I had a lot of fun! Although, it did rain the ENTIRE time we were there; it was horrible! But we were still able to enjoy ourselves. I liked Magic Kingdom, but I'm gonna have to say Epcot and Animal Kingdom were my favorites :) I'd love to go back again! I hope you have a good time!

    ReplyDelete