Saturday, September 4, 2010

The fight in the Irish is back!

I was really excited to watch the season opener of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish on Saturday. I was nervous at first for the game, but I knew that the Irish could pull through. I'm excited to see how they do for the rest of the season! I'm going up for a couple of games in October and I hope that they are still doing well. I think that Brian Kelly showed today that he can be a good coach and I saw a lot of good plays in the game. It wasn't the best game and I think that they still have some work, but it was good to see them win today.

1 comment:

  1. Did you actually go to the game on Saturday? I watched most of it; I naturally cheer for Purdue since I grew up so close to Lafayette and both of my parents went to Purdue (Marve is a fantastic quarterback), but I still like Notre Dame... That video was pretty cool I remember their coach didn't sound very confident right before the game but I had a feeling they were going to win still; it's a pretty stacked team this year.

    ReplyDelete