Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hey Hey Hockeytown!

I am a Red Wings fan and they start off their season on Wednesday. The will be playing the Pittsburgh Penguins and then they end the week by playing the Chicago Blackhawks. This will be a tough start for the Wings, but I have no doubt that they will start off the year strong. I'm really mad that I won't get most of the games here at school! My favorite player on the team is Henrik Zetterburg (#40). I might be going to a game over Thanksgiving break and I am really hoping that it works out so that I can go!

1 comment:

  1. I love the red wings i actually got to go to one of the playoff games during their last appearence for the stanley cup. They will have some competition though when they play the penguins and the blackhawks, but they will get it done.

    ReplyDelete