Friday, September 3, 2010

What am I watching?

Last night I went with a couple of friends I went to someone's dorm room to hang out. We ended up watching Jersey Shore. I have never watched Jersey Shore before, but I now know why Professor McArdle now says that MTV will bring about the end of the world. I kept thinking to myself: what am I watching? Someone I was watching asked what the purpose of the show was and no one could answer. The people just fight and hook up. I felt like I was losing some of my intelligence just watching the show. I told my boyfriend that I watched the show for the first time and he responded by saying "don't turn to the dark side and let it brain wash you".

3 comments:

  1. Oh come on you have to love the fist pumping, shot taking, and dancing fools of the Jersey Shore. I would first like to point out that none of the girls Mike "the situation" and Pauly D bring back to the house are never attractive. I feel like if you are going to think over as yourself as the hottest male to walk the earth, you would at least go to a bar with good looking women. Oh and how many times do we have to hear about Ronnie cheating on that one girl. I mean I don't really watch the show but come on. The plot is so lame but, its gain the attention of many viewers so it must be doing its job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I watch Jersey Shore because back in Elkhart where I went to high school thats all we did on thursday nights. I agree it is stupid television, but it entertains people at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz I absolutely have never watched jersey shore and never plan on it for those reasons above! Im glad you havent turned over to the darkside! :)

    ReplyDelete